Hcaps Group is currently recruiting for Cleaning Operative to start ASAP around South Yorkshire.
We are looking for a Cleaner to take care of our facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Proven working experience as a Cleaner
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
This is ongoing role, the Role requires you to have a Valid DBS and its on the update service.
At Hcaps we offer our employees the following:-
• Excellent rates of pay
• Weekly pay
• Variety of shifts including days, nights, and weekends
• Flexible working hours
• Designated consultant for 7 days a week 24 hours per day.
If you are interested, please apply by submitting your CV or Call (phone number removed) to apply.