Hcaps Group is currently recruiting for Physiotherapist Band 5 to start ASAP.
We are looking for experienced Physiotherapist to work within Hospital setting.
The role is Monday – Friday 9am – 5.00pm with 30 mins unpaid lunch break.
We are looking for Candidates with good knowledge and experience of working as a Physiotherapist in hospital setting with similar experience.
• To manage a varied caseload of patients (frail and elderly ) with rehabilitation needs residing for up to 6 weeks in “Discharge to Assess beds” (based in local care homes).
• To undertake specialist assessments of service users providing therapeutic interventions and rehabilitation care plans in order to optimise function to enable discharge home under the community teams.
• Supporting care home staff in providing/continuing basic rehabilitation.
• Undertake general administrative tasks, for example writing reports, making telephone calls, maintaining records and case notes.
• Liaising closely with community teams and all relevant professionals.
Hcaps offer our employees the following:-
• Excellent rates of pay
• Weekly pay
• Flexible working hours
• Designated consultant for 7 days a week 24 hours per day.
If you are interested, please apply by submitting your CV or Call to apply.